Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ririchiyo Shirakiin Wig[Fantasy Sheep] Review


Ririchiyo Shirakiin- Inu x Boku SS

Cosplay wig from Taobao seller  FANTASYSHEEP


========================

Ririchiyo Shirakiin- Inu x Boku SS



Cosplay wig from Taobao seller 
 FANTASYSHEEP

Overall Score: 3/5 
Price: 5/5
Quality: 3/5
Appearance: 3/5
======================== 

Overall Rating. 3/5

Welll in regard to it being from Taobao,  because stuff  from china is made cheap and the quality can be a hit or miss because it was made so cheap you know?

Price: 4/5

I got nothing to complain about the price honestly,probably more effort then it was worth in the long run though . I probably payed around $20 total for this wig  (that included the agent fee and shipping ans such). And since it's a 'brand-name wig' as i would put it. It was way cheaper then it would of been on ebay.


Quality: 4/5

 Well the wig itself is pretty thick, but once again it doesn't fit on the back of my head. I Guess i just got a bit head. I got nothing else to complain about the wig. Quality wise. i'm sure since its thicker and the fibers are thinner, it might die fast and hard.

Appearance: 3/5

This is where i don't like it the wig. In regards to the length, I was fine with that. it was the fact that it was all choppy and not pretty straight is what got me. and also on the sides it was all straight one length not like in the picture where it was shorter for some reason.   I really liked the color of the wig for Ririchiyo, its a nice color. but If anything this wig would only be good if you had and oval shaped face, Because i had to work on it a lot just to make it look decent on my round face. even then I don't like how it looks go i got another one.

======================== 

I mean if you interested in the 'Name-brand' wigs then I guess you can buy this one. After buying this I have come to the conclusion that i probably won't buy from fantasysheep unless I absolutely need to get wigs, I just don't see me doing it often XD.


Taobao Store.

ebay store






*The appearance rating is pretty much subjected to me and my round head, there my opinions of the wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment