Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ririchiyo Shirakiin Wig[eBay] Review

EBAY/ WIG REVIEW
image
===
Overall Score: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Quality:3/5
Description/Appearance: 5/5
Communication: N/A

*these are all personal opinions, it is at your discretion whether to agree with the review or not*
======
*First off, Ebay wigs can be a hit or a miss, you must go into buying anything from there with that mind set *

My First Impressions when purchasing:
image

This is my Second Ririchiyo wig that I bought to cosplay her. And at first I was a tad skeptical at first when I was buying this wig because they used a picture of a cosplayer  along side there stock photo. Reason being from experience usually when they have pictures of Asian cosplayers on eBay and they claim to be modeling a wig chances are the pictures are stolen. So the wig you get isn't going to  be what you cosplayers look like. that's just how it is. So you can see my concern.
Reality:
image
I was actually pretty thrilled with this wig. Nothing visibly wrong with it, it was the color i was looking for, I couldn't be happier with it, Even if it was a generic wig.
====
Why I rated it what I did:
The Price of the wig was pretty good for that type of wig. Since it was a specific 'character wig' and it was 'pre-styled' and it was pretty long,
The Quality of the wig is decent. This wig will tangle easily and if you don't take care of it properly it can be a lost cause because it has really thin fibers and that is bad news in a wig. But it is expected it will tangle easily if it is from ebay,
The wig matched the Description, The wig came looking like the stock image.  The color was the nice dark purple-y  color similar to Ririchiyo's and the bangs were the nice and clean.  There was even the side bangs to shape your face
I did not score Communication, since I did not have any reason to contact with them.
===
Overall Score/Final Thoughts:  
Over all its a good wig, and it looked like the picture [BONUS]. I really liked it. I Recommend it to anyone wanting a good price wig, but
beware it will tangle easily if you do not take care of it properly
I hope this is helpful to anyone considering this wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment