Saturday, September 27, 2014

[WIG REVIEW] Chiaki wig Dangan Ronpa

WIG REVIEW
image
===
Overall Score: 3/5

Price: 3/5
Quality:3/5
Description/Appearance: 1/5
Communication : 4/5

*these are all personal opinions, it is at your discretion whether to agree with the review or not*
======
*First off, Ebay wigs can be a hit or a miss, you must go into buying anything from there with that mind set *

First Impressions:
image
"Oh man , I really like this color for Chiaki. Its like perfect for me"

Reality:
image

The wig they sent me is clearly NOT the pale pink that was described.
They always say when you  buy stuff from online there will be slight color changes due to different monitors.

image
This wig is a silvery-lavender at BEST in indoor lighting. Out door lighting its just looks like another silver wig
====
Why I rated it what I did:

The Price was a little above average for this type of wig on ebay. But I thought I was paying for a good wig.

Its a decent Quality wig for the price, it is not falling apart, and it stays in the style pretty well
The wig did NOT match the Description at all, The description said the color was 'as pictured' , which it was not. The only reason I gave the wig better than a 0 was because it stayed in the generic style I was supposed to.

image
Communication with the seller was good, only because I was complaining to them about how what they sent me was not pictured. They told me there Supplier was Kucos, who send them the wigs and they have no control over what they get. They offered a Refund or Compensation.  I ended up taking the compensation because someone wanted to buy the wig off of me.
===
Overall Score/Final Thoughts:  
Over all its a good wig,  Just not for what i wanted it for.
Its always a gamble with ebay, and I took my chances buying this wig. I hope this is helpful to anyone considering this wig.

Watch next time someone buys this wig, i'll be the right color ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment