Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vassen Lollipop Pink [PINKYPARADISE/CONTACT LENSES REVIEW]

PINKY PARADISE/ CONTACT LENSES REVIEW for DARK EYES
image

===
Overall Score: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Opaque or Transparent : Pretty Opaque
Comfort: 5/5

*these are all personal opinions, it is at your discretion whether to agree with the review or not*
======
My First Impressions when purchasing:
image
I need them for my Silica/ Ayano Keiko cosplay from Sword art online and My biggest issue when i'm buying contacts is that they won't show up in my eyes. So I took a gamble and got these, since these seemed to work for other people.
image

Reality:
image
They showed up in my eyes! I was very happy, that they were some diluted pink/red in my eyes in photos.
====
Why I rated it what I did:
The Price very average for contact lenses. 

They are pretty Opaque, I wouldn't call them fully opaque, since they still are slightly transparent, but for circle lenses wise, these have been my best yet, they have showed up in my eyes, since I have black eyes.

The Comfort of the lenses, they are super comfortable, and I hardly feel them there!  I used to have bad eye problems where i couldn't wear contact and they would hurt my eyes but wearing these i haven't had any issues with them. 
===
Overall Score/Final Thoughts:
They are pretty bright lenses, that'll show up on any eye color, probably would have the best results on people with light eyes, but i'm here reviewing for people with dark eyes, So as a person with dark eyes, they do show up really well.! And like most lenses they are very comfortable.
I hope this is helpful to anyone considering this product.

1 comment:

  1. You may also shop for costumes based on the size you require. You can find more details on cosplay hero click on cosplayhero.de.

    ReplyDelete